A anime board, mainly focusing on the best Japanese Anime out there, come and discuss anime, Japan, and video games!

Whats the best video game sereies you have ever played

bp734
    bp734

Whats the best video game sereies you have ever played Empty Whats the best video game sereies you have ever played

Post  bp734 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:49 am

Mine is the Legend of Zelda i love this series its Awesome!!!
    Kitsune (Admin)
    Kitsune (Admin)
    Admin

Whats the best video game sereies you have ever played Empty Mine is Yakuza or Half Life 2!

Post  Kitsune (Admin) on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 am

For me its a tie between Half Life 2 or Yakuza.
    eagel2out

Whats the best video game sereies you have ever played Empty Re: Whats the best video game sereies you have ever played

Post  eagel2out on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:28 pm

I like left for dead and grand theft auto 4.
    Kitsune (Admin)
    Kitsune (Admin)
    Admin

Whats the best video game sereies you have ever played Empty Re: Whats the best video game sereies you have ever played

Post  Kitsune (Admin) on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:20 pm

GTA 4 is not a series....its a game in the GTA series.
    Left 4 Dead will be a series, when Left 4 Dead 2 comes out.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 am

Kitsune (Admin) wrote:GTA 4 is not a series....its a game in the GTA series.
    Left 4 Dead will be a series, when Left 4 Dead 2 comes out.
    Well Done in pick that apart. Is Yakuza a series? i didn't know there were two..

My favourite series/trilogy will be Mirrors edge, when it becomes one, but til then...

Final Fantasy
    Mortal Kombat
    Spyro
    Ratchet and Clank
    NHL
    Amplitude/Frequency

thats a few for now. Its early in the morning, and I just wrote a whole bunch anyway.'..
    Kitsune (Admin)
    Kitsune (Admin)
    Admin

Post  Kitsune (Admin) on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 am

Yakuza has two games out in Japan and North America, one side game only in japan, and the third game is only being released in Japan.
    Dex
    Dex

Post  Dex on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 am

My favorite game series are final fantasy and pokemon (there just so addicting!! Very Happy )
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:58 pm

Dex wrote:My favorite game series are final fantasy and pokemon (there just so addicting!! Very Happy )
    Very true, I dont know what it is about the pokemon games, but they are one of the only things saving that Anime O.O Waayyy to addicting
    jpoc226
    jpoc226

Post  jpoc226 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Battlefield, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Halo, HalfLife Universe, James Bond - 007, Need For Speed, Sim

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:25 pm