A anime board, mainly focusing on the best Japanese Anime out there, come and discuss anime, Japan, and video games!

What is the worst anime you have ever seen???

bp734
    bp734

What is the worst anime you have ever seen??? Empty What is the worst anime you have ever seen???

Post  bp734 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 pm

The worst anime iv ever seen would be avatar but since thats not even an anime its yugio
    Kitsune (Admin)
    Kitsune (Admin)
    Admin

What is the worst anime you have ever seen??? Empty The worst I have seen would be....

Post  Kitsune (Admin) on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:23 pm

I think the worst anime I have ever seen would have to be Inuyasha, I liked some of the characters, and the show was good for a while, but it got way to long, and they kept doing the same old stuff again and again!
    JadiieJashiinest
    JadiieJashiinest

What is the worst anime you have ever seen??? Empty Re: What is the worst anime you have ever seen???

Post  JadiieJashiinest on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Ughh.. Wrost Anime I'ev Ever seen.. Gungrave.. The Chars are copywrote my hellsinga nd the evillens and mosters.. soo stupid!
    Ghost
    Ghost

What is the worst anime you have ever seen??? Empty Re: What is the worst anime you have ever seen???

Post  Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:31 am

Mmm.. Shaman king. Although its so bad, that its horridness almost becomes a good quality. because who doesn't want to be married to a naggy 24/7-PMS 12-year old.
    Dex
    Dex

Post  Dex on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:43 am

Kitsune (Admin) wrote:I think the worst anime I have ever seen would have to be Inuyasha, I liked some of the characters, and the show was good for a while, but it got way to long, and they kept doing the same old stuff again and again!

Although Inuyasha repeated itself over and over again, it wasnt the worst anime i seen. The worst i seen was blue seed, Kitsune you know what im talking about. lol!
    Kitsune (Admin)
    Kitsune (Admin)
    Admin

Post  Kitsune (Admin) on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:35 pm

I know that one! "Mysterious Tokyo!" lol, that was a bad anime, I don't see how it got a good review on zomganime.com. Its a bad show (Blue Seed). Try watching it everyone!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:02 pm